Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Babe Jacken birthday ♡

At Johnny house waiting Johnny and other guys but still not forget to take picture ^^ Handsome boh ? hehe =)
why face so serious ??
Garrat & babe
oscar@babe
Everyone seem had fun ^^ Yeah !!!
Drink drank drunk @@
Handsome & Pretty ^^ =P
Babe,Johnny,Janice&m3
LOLz ...
me@kelvin

me@kelvin again
me@Johnny
me@babe♡

me@babe again♡

Love u forever muackssss i won't leave u alone
Leng leng ♡

Janice&m3
I thought didn't celebrate le because last week already celebrate .. but who knows ?? At nite i received a call from babe said tonite club again and asked me fast fast go ready @@ Aiyoo .. last week already celebrate birthday party at Quattro .. but this week still celebrate birthday party at Milk club ^^ again and again .. all sei zhai lai geh lol :P forced my babe went club lolz .. hehe ^^ need to hit hit them le =)
Here wish babe had a glorious day and have a good career on your future .. i love you and i promised you i won't leave you alone .. only you inside my heart .. i love you forever

0 评论: