Friday, October 28, 2011

For the key to my heart



My heart had been closed until I met you. I never thought I could love again but now I am ready to give you all that I am. Please accept this key to my heart and know that you are the only one that holds it from now until forever.

Oliver Wendall Holmes said, "Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness." Please accept this gift, the Key to my Heart, to signify my love for you and the happiness that we both share."

I love who you are, and what you are, and that you are mine to love. I cherish every moment I have with you...it gets better everyday.

Sometimes I wonder how my life would be without you in it. Your love is a constant source of strength that I draw from and it is something that has blessed me in so many ways. All that you have been to me cannot be expressed. It is something only the heart can explain. I live in the warm embrace of your love each and every day. And I want you to know how precious that is to me. I never want to know life without you in it. I look forward to every single day that I am blessed to have you with me. I wish there was some way for me to express how very much I am in love with you. My passion runs bone deep. I love you SO SO much!!!

Your Name I wrote your name in the sky, but the wind blew it away. I wrote your name in the sand, but the waves washed it away. I wrote your name in my heart, and forever it will stay.
 You have made me the happiest woman in the universe simply by loving me. I only hope that you feel the warmth of my love every day as we grow old together.


Since the day we first met I've continued to learn more each day just how wonderful you truly are...and each day has been filled with new surprises, new ways to view life, familiar joys, and most especially with the warmth of Love which fills my heart for you. I Love you Sweetheart Ronnie ..


If I could save time in a bottle, the first thing that I'd like to do, Is to save every day 'till eternity passes away, just to spend them with you. If I could make days last forever; if words could make wishes come true; I'd save every day like a treasure and then, again, I would spend them with you. If I had a box just for wishes, and dreams that had never come true; The box would be empty, except for the memory of how they were answered by you. But there never seems to be enough time to do the things you want to do, Once you find them. I've looked around enough to know that you're the one I want to go through time with.


There was something missing in my life. A hole in my heart that had never been filled until I met you. Being with you has made me realize that I cannot spend another day - not another waking moment - without telling you that I love you with all my heart and all my soul.

0 评论: