Thursday, October 20, 2011

Bii .. My promise to u ..


 


                             I promise to always lift you up
                          When you are feeling down
                           I promise to wipe your tears
                          When you feel you need to cry
                           I promise to keep you smiling
                          To show off that beautiful smile you have
                           I promise to be your strength
                          Whenever you fall weak
                           I promise to be your voice,
                          When you can't find the words
                           I promise to be your eyes
                          When you cannot see
                           I promise to be your ears
                          When you cannot hear
                           I promise to always tell you what’s real
                          When you want to hear the truth
                           I promise to be your dream catcher
                          To chase away you’re every fear
                           I promise to be your smile
                          When you’re frowning
                           I promise to always cheer you up
                          When you are down and blue
                           I promise to give you faith
                          When you are feeling insecure
                           I promise to keep you sturdy
                          When you are feeling unsafe
                           I promise to listen
                          When you need to talk
                           I promise to tell you no lies
                          Just what is true
                           I promise to always lend you my shoulder
                          For when you need to cry
                           I promise to always hold you
                          When you need someone
                           I promise to always care for you
                          Wherever you are I promise to always be there
                          I promise to never hurt you and never  break your heart
                         I can’t promise you that we will never fight
                         I can’t promise you that I will never cry
                         But I can promise you that I will always be true to you
                       And bii I promise that I will always love you more than anything with all my heart,
                  no matters what happens or what we go through,bii i will love you until the end of time!!

                       Ill be your guardian angel
                       That’s my promise to you!!

                        ♥. love u Ronnie ♥.


0 评论: