Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Taking picture with you ( our sweet memories )



Taking picture with you , our sweet sweet memories , all the things we did , our conversation , our laugh , sad .. But no matter how hard v been get through all this stuff it will gets better when the moment i have with you .. And this is all what you told me , when i'm not happy u will said " Bii don't scared coz i'm always stayed beside you " , don't know u still remember or not ??Although is just a brief between me & you , i'm still appreciate it .. hehe =) No matter what will happens at the next all this memories will keep inside deep deep in my heart .. I've just wanted a day where we take picture with each other .. Just capture the memories with each other , have a fun day , and just remember what we did on that day .. I just want pictures to just reminisce everything we did together like u fetched me with your bike,car and i'm sitting in front u , eating together , playing badminton together , playing PS game together , and hugging each other until fall asleep .. When we're out of film or even memory in our camera .. I just want to print them out start to make a scrapbook of each other .. ( And this is what you told me when i'm at your room ) " u said v took a lot a lot of pic and make a scrapbook " wee =) All i want is for us to take picture and simply capture the great moments we have each other .. I do want to remember you for a long time and just want to remember who you are in my life ~~ END

our 1st pic

Her + Him

Lying on the bed

Snap it when playing badminton ( chubby )

Our beverage

before hair cut ( so long + noob ) hehe
After hair cut ( yeng + macho ) hehe


pout =P

pout with ( each other )

smiley face + kiss

kissing with ( each other )

enjoying faces =)

happiness faces

blek =P

aww =D

yeah !!

say cheese ^_^

yiiiii xD

hmm

muackss

look innocent

=P =P

0 评论: