skip to main | skip to sidebar

♥ Dreamy Wonderland ♥

♥ you live ,you laugh ,you love ,you learn , you scream ,you cry ,you crash,you burn ! NEVER LIVE LIFE UNNOTICED ♥

About Me

My photo
kelly bb
I'm kelly :)kelly bb ^^ I wanna b d girl he can b goofy around! ~~~I wan b d girl he can tell anything 2...I wanna b d girl he scared 2 lose..I wanna b the girl who is always on his mind.. ~~Most of all I wanna b d girl He Loves!!!! Nothing last forever,so live it up,drink it down~Laugh it off,avoid the bullshit,take chances and never regrets,because at one point,everything you did was exactly what you wanted~~
View my complete profile

Snag a Button

♥ Message Tour ♥

Labels

A part of me (4) Every part of me (91) Fiesta (24) Fun (28) Happiness (34) Hard time (18) Horoscope (4) Life (1) Lifes (36) love (1) movie (6) my stuff (4) Notes (17) Pressie (15) songs (14) Wish (5)

BFF

BFF

❤

❤


❤

❤

♡

♥ Gfs

♥ Gfs

Gfs ♥

Gfs ♥

♥ me ♥

♥ me ♥

Monday, May 14, 2012

Christina Perri -- A Thousand years (Piano/Cello Cover) - ThePianoGuys

发贴者 kelly bb 时间: 2:29 AM    

标签: songs

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

♥ MY READERS ♥

Web Traffic Statistics

Blog Archive

  • ► 2013 (7)
    • ► April (1)
    • ► February (3)
    • ► January (3)
  • ▼ 2012 (37)
    • ► December (1)
    • ► October (6)
    • ► September (4)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► June (2)
    • ▼ May (7)
      • Twinkle Lullaby
      • What women wants
      • Hang out with bitchy ~
      • Love the ink ~
      • Christina Perri -- A Thousand years (Piano/Cello C...
      • Happy Sunday =)
      • Beach Party Night @ Vogue
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (14)
  • ► 2011 (121)
    • ► December (22)
    • ► November (37)
    • ► October (32)
    • ► September (6)
    • ► August (5)
    • ► June (2)
    • ► April (4)
    • ► March (6)
    • ► February (3)
    • ► January (4)
  • ► 2010 (20)
    • ► December (6)
    • ► November (12)
    • ► October (1)
    • ► September (1)

Piggy


♥

♥Me♥

yumMy yuMMy

modelling ♥

modelling(◕‿◕✿)

(◕‿◕✿)

♡

Facebook Badge

Kelly Lo

Create your badge

precious time

>

CHRISTMAS ♥

My Visitor

free counters

me ^^

♥ Links ♥

  • http://celine01569.blogspot.com/
  • http://thelittlecastle.blogspot.com/
  • http://vickymang0.blogspot.com/
  • http://ningyocrystal.blogspot.com/
  • http://yumiielicious.blogspot.com/
Powered by Blogger.

My Post ^^

  • True
    I'm agree for this .....
  • ♥ FullHouse Shooting ♥
    Shoot shoot shoot ING ♥
  • ❤ Hanging out ❤
    Many beautiful things cannot be seen or touched , there are left within the heart .. What you've done for me is one of them .. And i th...
  • Weekend
    周末了,平平淡淡,慢慢的,懒懒的,一个人过,幸好还有你在网上陪伴着我,我也不觉得孤单。有时候,一个人想要的只是一只可握的手和一颗理解的心。但是,不懂的自爱的人,更本没能力去爱别人。这点,明白的人并不多。但是做得到的那对情人,就要好好的爱下去噢 ^_^ 真真的爱是接受,不是忍受...
  • 生肖兔O型血
    属兔O型血人气质优雅,常常面带微笑。谈话题材丰富,妙趣横生,常常引超轰堂大笑,说话很有分寸,知道哪些话不该说,哪些话该说,很得人缘。 外表看似温柔,实则有些神经质,一遇波折和不顺心的事便坐立不安,不思茶饭。   也许是兔胆小怯弱的一面,但是总的来说,比血型的属兔人更胆大、...
  • 记住.. 我选择了你..我就一定会爱你
    真正的幸福是一点一点争取的,是一天一天积累的,不喜欢就不要选择,喜欢了就要坚持。 我不会去伤害你,我也希望你不会让我受到伤害。 成熟不是看你的年龄有多大,而是看你的肩膀能挑起多重的责任。 喜欢一个人要用心,诚心相待,真心交流,恒心相守。 不要计较太多的得与失,感情没有绝...
  • 一路走过
    一路走过,看过那么多人经历爱情,路过爱情,享受爱情,逃避爱情。 才发现,有一种爱经不起等待,有一种爱经不起伤害。每个人都会累,没有人能为迩承担所有伤悲,人总有一段时间要学会自己长大。我难过时不喜欢说话,我喜欢一个人安安静静的不需要安慰,我喜欢一个人站在窗边望着远处发呆,我喜欢...
  • Yiruma -River Flows In You ♥
    "I love listen piano music because it reminds me about love :) First you play by the rules, then you forget the rules and play from ...
  • New Year
    In this new year i hope everyone will have a memorable day ... i wish myself as well ;D I will wish someone will fall in love , someone w...
  • 生肖猪AB型血
    属猪AB型血人的性格外柔内刚,凡事都有自己的主见,不受别人左右,更不会趋炎附势。为人公正,最反对欺负弱小和骄傲自大,个性比较顽固,凡是讨厌的事和人,都不愿做,不愿见,任何人来相劝都无济于事。   办事认真,一丝不苟,令人感动,责任心强,常常尽心尽意为大家而努力。得天独厚,...

Search my Blog



Blog Design by sassyredlayouts | Love Hurts by SassyredLayouts
Layout By sassyred